Made in China rubbe Screen panel screen panels mining screen panel
Vibrating screen is widely applied in industrial sectors as of non-ferrous metals, road construction and coal . Panels and plates for Vibrating Screens can separate mixed material of different kinds into different classes of particle sizes through the combination of single-deck or multi-deck screen, so as to meet the requirements of a certain ore dressing process.
I.Features of rubber screen panels and plates
Wear occurs badly on the panels due to rubbings between materials and panels during the screening process. Compared with screens made of steel bars and with various shapes of openings, the rubber panels and plates produced by Naipu Mining Machinery possess merits as of:
1. Light in weight, reduced energy consumption;
2. High damping capacity resulting in reduced noise;
3. New structure, offering an easy assembling and disassembling;
4. Good resilience leading to a higher bounce frequency of materials and increased screen efficiency;
5. Apertures of screen can be deformed within a certain limit, resulting in a reduced probability of aperture blockage by the material;
6. Screen panels and plates may be framed with different material in the pressure molding process, extending the service life;
7. Products with a service life between 6 and 24 months can be designed depending on the user's requirements and the operating conditions.
8. Different apertures of screen can be designed per the user's requirements.
(Note: in principle the diameter of sizing with rubber plate screening shall be greater than 6mm.)
II. Structure of rubber screen panels and plates
Naipu Company can design and manufacturer different products according to user's different requirements (different specifications, different uses) so as to meet a variety of operational conditions.
III.A quick reference list
Midi concentrator, Panzhihua Steel, Sichuan Province
Vibrating screen mode: 3273 double-deck screen
Ore hardness: 12
Particle size: below 30mm
Screening efficiency: 92%
Comparison of performance:
Service life of polyurethane screen panels:2-3 months
Service life of rubber screen panels: 6-8 months
Features of Naipu rubber screen panels: long service life and less plugging.