High quality natural rubber cyclone dust collector
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
30 Unit/Units per Month
Packaging & Delivery
packed in wooden or iron case;as required
China supplier High quality natural rubber wear parts industrial cyclone dust collector
I. Usage and Principle of Operation:
Hydrocyclones are a normal separating and classifying device, broadly used in industries of nonferrous metals and ferrous metals for minerals processing through a closed-circuit with grinding mills, where ore slurry is classified into classes of certain particle sizes. They can also be used for desliming, thickening and dewatering operations.
II. Features of Hydrocyclones
1. A cyclone is of composite structure, of which the shell is made of steel, and the liner of wear-resistant rubber, with separable internal and external components, resulting in not only easy replacement and installation and longer service life, but also cost saving.
2. An involute feed inlet is applied, and the cross section of slurry transits from a circular pipe shape to a rectangular shape, resulting in a directionality and preliminary separation of solids in the slurry during the involute linear motion of the slurry; a good classification result is obtained owing to a formed laminar flow and a reduced turbulent flow when the slurry enters the inner wall of the cyclone cylinder; a high throughput is achievable under a lower feed pressure.
3. The rubber liner prepared with Naipu’s special formulations presents performance of good abrasion resistance, and acid and alkali resistance.
4. Customers can be provided with the selection of design and model based on their needs and site conditions.
5. A variety of apexes and vortex finders in different sizes are available to facilitate customers to optimize process on site.
6. Cyclones have components of inner liners made of abrasion resistant rubber, which can be replaced individually.
III. Tech Parameters of Abrasion Resistant Rubber Lined Cyclones